The Benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy
Getting the optimal amount of essential vitamins and nutrients for your cells to survive and thrive can be impossible through our food. Factors like persistent environmental pollutants, soil erosion, nutrient dense foods, and chronic stress all play factors in the nutrients our bodies receive.
With the growing number of people with food sensitivities, poor digestive health, chronic inflammation, chronic illness bypassing the liver and digestive system.
- IV nutrients and minerals are immediately absorbed into the blood circulatory system bypassing the liver and digestive system.
- Preventative therapy -Therapeutic doses of vitamin C have been shown to be toxic to cancer cells and are well-known for their effectiveness in building immunity. Regular therapy can also help prevent the development of chronic conditions, like respiratory illnesses and migraines.
- Protects against environmental toxins
IV vitamins, minerals and amino acids are immediately absorbed into the blood circulatory system which are essential for optimal cellular functions throughout our bodies allowing rapid repair and recovery.
IV Vitamin Nutrition Therapy helps:
- Improve hydration
- Liver detoxification
- Boosts energy
- Strengthen immune system
- Decrease inflammation
- Boost metabolism
- Improve hair, skin, and nails
The following conditions have been treated effectively in collaboration with conventional medicine: Therapy / ingredients are individualized to your specific condition:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- Parkinson's Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Stress, Depression, Anxiety
- Immune balance and support, Cold/Flu
- Dehydration or Malnutrition
- Athletic boost prior to or after a game/race
- Healing after surgery or tissue injury
- Muscular skeletal imbalances, repair, muscle pain and tightness
- Restless leg syndrome
- Chronic Pain and pain from nerve irritation
- Recovery from Mononucleosis
- Digestive disorders including Irritable bowel syndrome, Celiac disease, Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis
- Migraines, PMS symptoms
- Asthma and Allergies